got 86 svo motor for sale

89lx_ex_4

Apr 11, 2004
ive got an 86 svo motor with wiring harnes and computer to go with it im asking 900 obo but if anyone is interested,please reply.

whats included is and 86 svo motor turbocharged, 42lbs injectors, both volvo and svo intercoolers, the wiring harness, computer, fuel select switch

also have and 86 svo world class t-5 asking 450 obo

• Sponsors (?)

i had an 86 svo mustang but when i got it it was running and all that ****er would scratch all the way to third but went to put gas in it and then after that it never started again but when we started to strip it i found out that the wires to the iac had came off the plug but by the time my friends and me noticed he had taken off the suspension the interior and motor and drivetrain
but all that i have for sale is the motor all complete and the transmission

89lx_ex_4 said:
i had an 86 svo mustang but when i got it it was running and all that ****er would scratch all the way to third but went to put gas in it and then after that it never started again but when we started to strip it i found out that the wires to the iac had came off the plug but by the time my friends and me noticed he had taken off the suspension the interior and motor and drivetrain
but all that i have for sale is the motor all complete and the transmission

Do you still have the EEC computer from the 86 SVO? If so how much ya want for it?

so let me get this straight, you to a collectable car, stripped it and now you have made yourself a car that is worth nothing? How about keep all the peices together and sell the whole thing to someone who can restore and keep it. :shrug:

I am in the Houston area and wanted to know where the rest of the car is. I need the entire body for my car. I have all the parts to put this one back on the road in original condition. I sent you a PM and number you can call me at.
Troy