Got another '67

CochinoFilipino

Founding Member
Jan 14, 2002
CA
But its' not a Mustang. I picked up a '67 C10 with 350TPI/700R4. I'm so stoked I just thought I'd share.

This is my driver while I work on the Stangulator. I just hated driving my wife's Nissan afer she stole my Jeep from me.

DSCN5120.5.JPG

DSCN5126.5.JPG

DSCN5132.5.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

CochinoFilipino said:
But its' not a Mustang. I picked up a '67 C10 with 350TPI/700R4. I'm so stoked I just thought I'd share.

This is my driver while I work on the Stangulator. I just hated driving my wife's Nissan afer she stole my Jeep from me.

DSCN5120.5.JPG

DSCN5126.5.JPG

DSCN5132.5.JPG

I always liked that body style, I had a 67 c10 shortbed 4x4 when I was a kid. It had a 292 6 banger and a 4 speed, it was a nice little offroader.

Zero, I paid $3500. I would have preffered a fleetside but it's hard to find any solid bodied shortbed. Especially with everything I wanted (i.e. V8, AT, PS, PDB). The TPI and 700r4 was just icing on the cake.

It does need a lower cab corner patch panel on the other side. This will give me some practice before I patch the mustang's quarter panel. But this can wait, because all automotive effort is going to the Mustang this summer.

I say that because the home eats most of my time and money.

Worth, I ALWAYS like the 67-72 Blazers. But a pickup is just more practical for me with all the home projects the old lady has lined up for me.

This is also serving as my winter driver so the Mustang doesn't have to see any rain.

CochinoFilipino said:
Zero, I paid $3500. I would have preffered a fleetside but it's hard to find any solid bodied shortbed. Especially with everything I wanted (i.e. V8, AT, PS, PDB). The TPI and 700r4 was just icing on the cake.

It does need a lower cab corner patch panel on the other side. This will give me some practice before I patch the mustang's quarter panel. But this can wait, because all automotive effort is going to the Mustang this summer.

I say that because the home eats most of my time and money.

Worth, I ALWAYS like the 67-72 Blazers. But a pickup is just more practical for me with all the home projects the old lady has lined up for me.

This is also serving as my winter driver so the Mustang doesn't have to see any rain.

I've ALWAYS had atleast one truck my whole life, I don't know how anyone can live without one. And that 67 was my first. I just bought what I hope to be my LAST work truck, it's a 74 F-350. I'd like to keep this one for the rest of my life so I'm gonna do it up right.

Good luck with your new wheels.:nice: