Got another job today what'dya guys think?

83Mustang427TT

Jan 18, 2006
Hey guys I got another job today,This ones quite interesting yet Im doing something to help our army in iraq and whereever else they are.Im now working for a company that has the contract with the government for making gas masks,I get paid vacation 1 week for 1 year of work,Paid lunches since where not allowed to leave the complex and my own ID scan card woohoo:nice: since you have to be athorized personell to be in the area Im working. Its $10.50 an hour to start and I will be working 3pm til 11pm monday thru friday.
The company also makes rollers for big xerox machines ,powder coating and lab equipment ..I think its gonna be a good start they even paid for my fiance's uncle to go get his masters degree sounds good right?

• Sponsors (?)

no OT? my last job i made $11/hr but thanks to OT and DT i bought home close to a grand everyweek. $10.50 and 40 hours a week seems kinda low for someone about to get married. But you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck with the new job! seems cool, plus u get an ID card hehe