code 66

• bad ecm for maf response

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • code 66

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

roosevelt63

Mar 10, 2014
hey guys how is everyone new to the site okay here my problem got 1989 5.0lx 5sp i bought car two ago when i first got the car the check light came on code reveal o2 sensor so change them later on did another check but unware i use the brown hood light plug every since then having been able to pull code with scanner but the car ran fine here the problem i can start the car it will idle fine no stumble on crazy idle but soon as i go for a drive it has no power but will back fire sound like in the intake .the timing is good fuel pressure is good all new parts include maf i did all the test with key on and key off on the Maf i check to make sure there no air leak so just wondering if my ecm maf chip is bad any opinion or suggestion im wide open thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Your post is extremely hard to read without proper punctuation and capital letters to make the start of sentences. Please edit your post. I am going to have to guess what you are trying to say.

The Brown connector is 12 volts for the hood light. You probably burned up the signal ground inside the computer.