got into college baby!!

• Sponsors (?)

Cool stuff man. I got a friend that goes there that transferred from UD last year and he wants to come back to Delaware. He says he likes the school, he just misses all the Delaware people.

Where else did you apply?

Joe

My cousin Matt went there, good school. The area is a little rough but nothing beats living in boston. Broads everywhere! I lived there for a semester Junior year, had a blast but spent tons of money... nightlife on Lansdown Street gets pretty expensive! Luckily I wasn't 21 at the time cause the few shady bars I could drink at underage, without an ID, were cheap too. PBR on draft at the Cellar in Cambridge, check it out.

Adam

Joes95GT said:
Cool stuff man. I got a friend that goes there that transferred from UD last year and he wants to come back to Delaware. He says he likes the school, he just misses all the Delaware people.

Where else did you apply?

Joe
also applied to Savannah College of Art and Design which is my first choice, and to Kean University which wasn't thrilling but i guess its like a safety for me...

SexyStang1994 said:
My dad went there and so did his neighbor...... great school! And it it makes you feel any better...... my dad is rich as hell ;)

What's your major?
SICK!!!:D my major is industrial design....wentworth has a great co-op program, and they have strong ties with GM, so i wanna see if i can get an internship or something with them during maybe junior and senior year....i wanna go into the automotive design industry:nice:

Yup, thats what Wentworth is known for that is why I attend that school. The co-ops for my major has a base pay of around 15-20+ an hour which isn't bad for after 2 years of college. (I'm in a 5 yr BS in electromechanical but I can start co-ops after 2 years) The best part is if the companies like your work ethic they will follow and hound you until you graduate.

It is a great school to go to and I really like it. The labs are awesome and all up to date. You are in the city with tons to do at night/day. The teachers I have to say are insanely useful and most have PhDs so they are incredibly intelligent. My dad also went there and he currently works for Rockwell Automation as a manager in the Mechanical Engineering Department. He also does well for himself supporting a wife and three kids.

If you choose wentworth you will love it. I'm an electromechanical engineer and it is probably the hardest major at this school currently. This and architecture are both 5 yr programs for a BS. I have a few frinds in ID and they seem to love it. If you have any questions or want any pictures of the labs, just email me or send me an im.

[email protected]
aim = scmackey05

Oh yea. Me and my buds from WIT hit up new england dragway every wednesday and friday nights during the school year to race. You're welcome to come/ race if you want if you attend. We are probably going to update and create a school car club here as well. Did you apply for next year (Fall Semester) or this year Spring Semester?

mackey said:
Yup, thats what Wentworth is known for that is why I attend that school. The co-ops for my major has a base pay of around 15-20+ an hour which isn't bad for after 2 years of college. (I'm in a 5 yr BS in electromechanical but I can start co-ops after 2 years) The best part is if the companies like your work ethic they will follow and hound you until you graduate.

It is a great school to go to and I really like it. The labs are awesome and all up to date. You are in the city with tons to do at night/day. The teachers I have to say are insanely useful and most have PhDs so they are incredibly intelligent. My dad also went there and he currently works for Rockwell Automation as a manager in the Mechanical Engineering Department. He also does well for himself supporting a wife and three kids.

If you choose wentworth you will love it. I'm an electromechanical engineer and it is probably the hardest major at this school currently. This and architecture are both 5 yr programs for a BS. I have a few frinds in ID and they seem to love it. If you have any questions or want any pictures of the labs, just email me or send me an im.

[email protected]
aim = scmackey05

Oh yea. Me and my buds from WIT hit up new england dragway every wednesday and friday nights during the school year to race. You're welcome to come/ race if you want if you attend. We are probably going to update and create a school car club here as well. Did you apply for next year (Fall Semester) or this year Spring Semester?
sick man!!! i'm still waiting to hear from my top choice savannah college of art and design first...then im gonna go back and look at WIT one more time cause i saw it soph year and dont really remember a lotta things....then im gonna base my choice after that....i was SOO excited yesterday because i only applied to 3 schools, and i DIDNT really wanna go to kean which was really just like a safety to me....so now at least if i dont get into SCAD i'd be very happy at wentworth:nice:

Congrats man! You have a good reason to be excited. A good education is the basis for a fulfilling and productive life, so you are heading in the right direction. This school sounds very cool (hey, that rhymes!). Anyway, good job and good luck with your decision (on which school). Let us know how things work out.

Phil