Got Jenn'ed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take all this with a grain of salt. I know AP well enough by now to know he meant no offense with the "Girl" comment; however, there are those who would find their panties in a bunch over such a comment. I am TOTALLY confident in my decision to get the 4.0L.

(*The following is being said with a smile on my face and a very light respectful tone*) Just watch the general funny comments like that. I can decode internet humor pretty darn well thanks to my Freudian student mind, but other members may not. I REAAALLLYYYY don't feel like mediating a panty fight over an innocent and harmless comment, but it carrys a hefty amount of baggage with it.

Regarding my V-6, I have to say that in all personal honesty I am more in love with this Stang than the 03 Dark Shadow Metallic Grey GT I had. I dumped that one after 18 months. He just wasn't molding around my alterego as this one has. :nice:

AP - I would take you up on that offer and the opportunity to lay some tread in the 350H in SD, but a 6 hour drive is a little too long of a drive. If the mileage expense on the Shelby was not as expensive as it is, I would counteroffer with a meeting in the middle. :p

BACK TO BUSINESS.

Both the Rear and Side louvers are Astra marketed products. The rear was manufactured by a Canadian company (Wilpak Industries) and is the same matching ABS as the side skirts. Sides are smooth ABS - solid, closed slat design. The rear is easy to remove and because it is ABS it does not rattle, make noise or create any wind shear destabilization at all. It floats on my azs like butter on bread! :canada:

Methodical surface prep with 3M tape is a MUST. I tossed the prepackaged 91% alcohol napkin packs and used my bottled 99% Isopropanal. The smooth ABS finish I did not like so I hit them with 1000 grit wet sandpaper.

I was one of the first to get the products and could not be happier with both nearly 20 months on the Stang.

http://www.fastmustangparts.com/product_info.php/cPath/39/products_id/181

http://www.fastmustangparts.com/product_info.php/pName/20052006-mustang-quarter-window-louvers

EDIT ADD: Sanctus, you crack me up. I am a rare natural resource/commodity. It takes a hell of a lot more to get in these pants than compliments. roflmao

• Sponsors (?)

FINE...

Old Avatars attached. Hair is now REAL SHORT. Enjoy and use them wisely. :)

Attachments

• Jenn.jpg
    Jenn.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Jenns05Stang.bmp
    22 KB · Views: 124
I never figured you did AP. I did not take it that way. Read my response.

I would be a fairly shallow individual and really into myself if I thought that every male that offered a lunch was a leg humper or making a come on.

I have more male friends than women. I prefer to talk and hang with the fellas. It's just me. I took nothing from your comments but good humor and fun.

No need to feel awkward. Carry On Soldier. :)

Sometimes the best way to kill the interest and continual requests for pics is to just get it out there. LOL

LOL No Fang, last thing I need is dudes thinking I am a Pamela Anderson **** Star. I am just Jenn. Now we can all move on to developing a comfortable and respectful relationship based on you guys appreciating my humor, wit, intellegence and knowledge and me respecting and appreciating you guys for the same. I think we all know that I can be a true sport here. Just consider me "one of the guys".

I still own the SN Urban Definitions of "The Jenn" and "Mustang Jenneration". I could not be more honored. Now jump back over and look at my response in my Muffler Thread, Fang. lol You better brush off the Visa Dear.

~J~

I think this thread needs to just die the slow death of importance is deserves. It has denigrated into a discussion of Jenns tatto's (Trust me I have enough for both of us) to allmost anything including; what kind of bug was that, that commited sucide in my burbon I left on the butcher block. If I could destinguise by taste I could tell ya, but none the less.

Did I tell you guys I bought a 2007 GT Mustang with the appearence package. Its bright red, and really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.