Got killed again tonight :(

• Sponsors (?)

In my neck of the woods finding a 2.3T is a needle in a haystack.
There has got to be something to spice this turd up.
I really do believe I have the slowest car in the 1/4 mile that exists :( That hurts

³à³ said:
In my neck of the woods finding a 2.3T is a needle in a haystack.
There has got to be something to spice this turd up.
I really do believe I have the slowest car in the 1/4 mile that exists :( That hurts
Then get a 5.0. :shrug: There's just not alot you can do to a n/a 2.3 to make it fast. At least not for alot of money.

just above my shoulders and below my head :D

Seriously how much naws can i spray and still be able to drive it home?Guy I racing in Camaro said his ran 17.7 last time at track. Im guessing mine is in high 18s? Will naws get me into the 16s?

Stinger said:
I'll answer you when you quit calling it "naws".

:lol: I'm with Stinger on that one.

If it was me I would start with the basic stuff for right now like exhaust and a CAI. (use a Ranger tube header) Once that is done then I would check into nitrous. I would try asking Buff or Mr Woodster since they seem to run nitrous a lot through there 2.3s.

Lets get this started, if you are really serious about wanting to go fast.

`1: put your location in the "location" box in your profile, also state it here.
`2: What kind of money are you looking at spending?
`3: State the model, milage, condition of your car
`4: What kind of mechanical skills do you posess? (also tools)
`5: Is your car a daily driver? (i.e how long can it be down)
`6: never use Nawz seriously, becuase no one will take you serious!
A: useage such as "naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssszzz" is perfectly ok,due do
to it acting as a insult to the F&F crowd.

Answer these questions, we will be able to better assist you in helping to keep chevys in there place (last). :)

ps: non-F&F hotrod'rs refer to it as Nitrous, n2o, or by the brand name of the kit . Example : NX (nitrous exspress) , Nw (nitrousworks), Zex, NOS ( Nitrous oxide systems). Welcome to the club of knowledge.

--------- Useage in sentance structure---------

*Generic*
" Hey guys, my car is slower than a one legged mule, what kind of nitrous kit do you recomend?"

*Specific*
"Hey guys, that Wet Nitrous Works kit helped out alot, i just out ran a z06!"

*Humor*
"Ricers bow down to me, i have naaaaawwwzz + stickers on my car!"