GOT MY BABY BACK!! :D *pics!*

• Sponsors (?)

stprorolla49 said:
I'll be honest, i have no idea where 35 is haha...i may be heading down to Englishtown on wed nite for test and tune...would you be interested in joining me?

35 is the road that goes down all the beaches. You can go from Pt Pleasant all the way up the coast. :)

I'd love to go but Wed I'm going to a concert at the stone pony in asbury park. :nice:

AmBo said:
:flag:

Any NJ cruises coming up? We should organize a cruise down 35. :shrug:
Don't know where 35 is either, but we should try to get a cruise together for the NJ/and area Stangnet cars. Not really interested in joining the local club cause from what I've read here, sounds like they might be a little stuffy or whatever, but I think it would be fun to do a cruise with some of the local people from here...

bluextc said:
Don't know where 35 is either, but we should try to get a cruise together for the NJ/and area Stangnet cars. Not really interested in joining the local club cause from what I've read here, sounds like they might be a little stuffy or whatever, but I think it would be fun to do a cruise with some of the local people from here...

Melinda I'm so game! :D

Now everyone has me hating the gap. :nonono: Anyone ever paint the mach 1 delete piece? I think that would set off the gap. :nice:

fastangboi said:
im not tryin to hate but the M1 chin has a wrinkle. i kept mine flat black and put it on flush

Oh and Mr. Critical, no it doesn't :shrug: That little divit is from a bottom out. The shop actually repaired it the best they could. Jersey roads aren't the best roads for a lowered DD with a chin. :mad: