Got my Bday present to myself in the mail yesterday (Thanks Flavadave!)

• Sponsors (?)

Glad to see you got it.......this is what she's talking about.
Hope you like it!
142287.jpg

I have a white Notch above T. You'll like that one! Mine got stained tho and I'm pissed. Next week I'm going to get a black Notch above T to replace it. Thinking about getting a black B & B T also. I'm so glad these are available. You can't find 5.0 Ts anywhere!

:D

I have a white Notch above T. You'll like that one! Mine got stained tho and I'm pissed. Next week I'm going to get a black Notch above T to replace it. Thinking about getting a black B & B T also. I'm so glad these are available. You can't find 5.0 Ts anywhere!

That's exactly why I started making these, I wanted a Fox shirt and everything I found was stupid looking.
I enjoy making these and wearing them, a little extra cash is good thing too:D

Flava not trying to take away business but i just found this link for more 5.0 and mustang T's and hoodies:nice: Oh and i will be buying b & b hoodies www.cafepress.com/buy/mustang/ford