Got My Car Back, New Paint, Saleen Kit, Etc

I just had to post, I'm excited. I'm sorry that I don't have pics right now but I'm picking up my car from the shop today and will post pics later.

I'm having a saleen kit with wing put on. I was going to do a cobra hood but still really like my stock hood, so I decided to have a xenon hood scoop put on. It's the same lines as the stocker just slightly more aggressive. The parts are white, as are my car but I'm replicating a car I saw on moss muscle.

Go here and look at the car in the upper right, that is what mine will look like, excpet with saleen goodies and whatnot. Moss Mustang Store - Parts and Accessories for your Ford Mustang

Also, the custom brake kit I started having made with the 8 piston calipers should be arriving in the next few days. I will revive that thread and post up pics as the boxes arrive. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Ok well, this post is going to take a few days. I just got the car and wasn't happy with a few things. Had them take the hood scoop off before I took the car. I have things they definately need to address so the car is going back in on monday. I took the car home to take some measurements and verify some of the brake parts that came in are going to fit up alright.

It's dark out so here's some garage pics. I will take a few out in the open tomorrow. It's far from done and I don't think it looks right without the scoop or wing.

DSC05079.jpg

DSC05078.jpg

looks great thusfar! do you think a set of smoked clear corner headlights would go with the car better? my personal opinion is yes.

Yes they definately would.....however I'm going to try a different route first. I hate the gaps where the headlight meets the body on all of these aftermarket headlights so I'm actually going to try and buy some black out plastic covers and see if they cover those gaps around the edges. I don't really drive this car at night because it's just a daytime cruise car for me, but if I do then I can just pop em off.

Take some more pics out in the light in a little while..

I think it looks great so far. The black outs should be a very nice addition too. I'm going the same route with mine, plus hid's to make up for the darkness. and I got some vht for the rears, but I'm waiting for it to go to paint for that so I can have them cleared with the car.

i would like to see it with a cowl!

Do you have any side shots of it wingless with the saleen bumpers? I dont think ive ever seen that before

I don't think I have any side shots without the spoiler but I will go through my camera tonight for ya.

And ya....I was going to do a cowl hood. I actually flipped a coin between that and the stocker with a xenon scoop because I couldn't decide. I'm very happy with how it came out but I think a carbon cowl hood with the fat stripe in the center the same way (except exposed carbon) may be in the future.