Got my Sniper Tuning Flasher

So you can tune as many cars as you want with this software?

Darn SCT limites us to 1 computer code....and right now they are all on vacation until the 2nd! So I cant transfer mine to my new computer code yet....and I have a feeling there will be some rediculous fee involved.

well you can only tune up to 2 and then you have to purchase more sniper bullets. but you can build as many tunes as you want for those 2 cars.

I get my new interface tomorrow they mailed it back and it should be delivered tomorrow.

• Sponsors (?)

Im a vendor , I am in Bedford VA , not far from VA tech

whats up man i just got my new interface today and its doing the exact same thing it was doing when i sent the old one in. Its reading the stock file fine and running through the lights just fine and then all of a sudden after a few cycles it gets stuck on that same damn 3rd light.

I am not sure what is going on im starting to think it really is my car. I returned it to the stock tune so the diablo tune is gone. even drove about 20 miles on the stock tune after it failed the first time tried again and still nothing.

I am not sure at all what is going on so maybe you can help.

I go to school in radford by the way but im home on winter break

i bought mine at rpmoutlet. but i sent it back into sniper to get a new interface and this one is either screwing up too or its just my car is retarded. and if my car is just retarded then yes this may sound dumb but that damn thing is going up for sale and then im going to start looking for a cobra cause that car is pissing me off lol.

i bought mine from wilie at dirtydirtyracing.com and he was a lot of help in getting the car tuned and running good. i just got my wideband in the mail today so once i get that installed ill be getting him to help me dial in the a/f ratio and make a nitrous tune. very helpful guy. quick to respond to any questions that u have.

whats up man i just got my new interface today and its doing the exact same thing it was doing when i sent the old one in. Its reading the stock file fine and running through the lights just fine and then all of a sudden after a few cycles it gets stuck on that same damn 3rd light.

I am not sure what is going on im starting to think it really is my car. I returned it to the stock tune so the diablo tune is gone. even drove about 20 miles on the stock tune after it failed the first time tried again and still nothing.

I am not sure at all what is going on so maybe you can help.

I go to school in radford by the way but im home on winter break

sorry for the late responce , its friday night about 940 pm , ill be up till about 11 , name is Willie , cell is 540-875-8722 , give me a call tonight or tomorrow maybe I can help figure out whats up ,probably something simple im sure , and when are you coming back to Radford , if we cant figure it out over the phone maybe I can ride up there with another interface and see whats going on .......what version do you have , there should be a sticker on the interface with a V15 or something like that on it ?

well i got my new interface. they had to replace the whole box it was malfunctioning. and it worked this time. the tune is def better than my canned diablo tune. feels much smoother and more responsive.

thank you sniper for your awesome customer service.

it was a version 13 they gave me at first then they updated to version 14 then that didnt work so i updated myself to version 15 still same thing was going on. then i sent back a second time and they gave me a whole new interface and it worked. so do you make tunes where you are? do you have a dyno or something? cause i would like to come down and check it out if so and maybe get me some dyno time while i dial in my nitrous. I come back this sunday the 13th