got my @ss handed to me by buick Grand National

i have always loved buick regals and such, dont know why the body lines are sexy then you get the gn and its like damn a sexy car with good hp...but to me hp just gets you into trouble unless you have a full blown strip car and those arent that fun to me.. 500hp for a street car is a bit rediculous to me so either car slightly moded would be awesome. i own a fox and a sn95 and i love them dont get me wrong..looks are the most important thing to me in a car i dont care how fast it is if it looks like a turd i could buy a maverick and make it fast if speed was all i wanted, so i'll take a good looking car that also has some power...and i really love black cars so the gn hits a sweet spot.

• Sponsors (?)

i like any cars that are fast and look good (stock bodies look good to me). i would drive a 300 whp (or more) honda, as long as it was clean and had no gay **** on it. Im not saying i would take one over my car (theres is no vehicle in this world i would give my car up for). my point is that clean fast cars is the way to go, no matter what it is