Got the car dynoed and tuned

04GTMustang

Feb 28, 2006
Stafford
Alright guys im back again been very busy. I finally got the car dyno tuned after getting twin gt 500 fuel pumps and a cobra tank installed.

it made 412rwhp and 427rwtq on the 9psi pulley. would have tuned it on 11psi but the tuner was afraid to blow the car up being that its stock motor lol. he was tuning it at first on 11psi but when he realized it spiked 13.5lbs of boost and held to redline he let out of it at 3500 and it was making 450rwhp so he was afraid to go any further hahahaha. dunno why the 11psi pulley was boosting this hard but i was laughing when right when he stabbed it i saw 11psi and then by 3500 it was hitting 13.5. oh well would have been nice to see what it would have made at redline if he finished tuning it on that boost.

ill post up graphs later cause im sitting in the computer lab on campus

EDIT: and why i had twin pumps installed was one i got the whole setup from a guy for 600 dollars and it was too good to pass up and 2 because the fuel pump maxed at 4000rpms with the boost a pump

• Sponsors (?)

Where's your boost gauge hooked to? Shouldn't be getting that high of boost off of that pulley, maybe your gauge is wrong as well? The rest of your pulleys are stock right?

Where's your boost gauge hooked to? Shouldn't be getting that high of boost off of that pulley, maybe your gauge is wrong as well? The rest of your pulleys are stock right?

its not my gauge i dont have a boost gauge yet lol it was the tuners gauge thats connected to all his tuning software and crap.

and yes the rest of my pulleys are stock. granted it was 25 degrees too during tuning

my brother put some longtubes on his 07 and it sounds pretty nice. i dont think its as loud as my car in lower rpms but up top she screams pretty well. Ill probably get some when i get a new motor and put it all in at once instead of doing it twice.

In your sig you say you have a 3 inch pulley making 11 psi. Is the 3 inch pulley your "9 psi" pulley that made 412rwhp?

The "9 psi" pulley KB sent me is 3 1/8 inches in diameter.

What is the diameter of your "11 psi" pulley that made 13.5 psi?

In your sig you say you have a 3 inch pulley making 11 psi. Is the 3 inch pulley your "9 psi" pulley that made 412rwhp?

The "9 psi" pulley KB sent me is 3 1/8 inches in diameter.

What is the diameter of your "11 psi" pulley that made 13.5 psi?

no the 3in is the 11psi pulley i was running that on a kenne bell tune then when i went to get a dyno tune they didnt wann tune it on that pulley so they put the stock 9psi pulley back in. i just havent updated my sig yet. the diameter of the 11in pulley that made 13.5 was 3 in lol thats why we have no clue why it was making that boost. could be a clogged cat or something.

so is your "9 psi" pulley 3 1/8 inches?

do you have any before and after dyno results from your meth kit?

was this a mustang dyno or dyno jet?

Nice numbers!

it was a dyno jet and i havent gotten it tuned with the meth yet. that dyno run there was with the meth unhooked cause i have a slight leak in one of the lines cause i ran 100% alcohol through it and i guess it ate some of the line at a connection haha. and yes my 9psi pulley is a 3 1/8in.

im pretty sure why its boosting so hard is because of somewhere in my exhaust system its clogged lol.