got the springs halfway on!

BAD91LX

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2000
Hurricane, Utah
Man I spent way too long yesterday putting on my FMS springs. I of course did the front ones first. I found two problems so it took me much longer to get the job done then expected. When I got the first one off I noticed the drivers side sway bar linkage was broke, but not all the way off. Then the passenger side dust cover boot on the steering rack was completely off. So of course I had to fix that too. Man my hands are a mess now and still have to do the back ones. Luckily the back ones aren't as hard as the front. Sometimes I wonder if it would of been easier just to pay someone to do the job, but hey most places wanted $250 to install them. I couldn't see paying more for installation then I did for the springs. Now I just have to have wait for the grease and oil that's embedded in my hands to wear off.

• Sponsors (?)

at least your more than halfway done. I also did a set of springs with my boys 03 GT. Took us about an hour and a half all the way around.

I put a set on my 95 last week. I only did the fronts thursday and the rears on friday. Hopeyour rear springs go in a lot faster than your fronts.

Yeah the butcher got me the other day! I was so mad! Well I won't have to get a hair cut again for months now. I am getting ready to leave for the show, it's 3:33am Sunday and we are going to get breakfast, wash the car and head up to Carlsbad to meet up with a group of stangers!!

Brian