Got the Trickflow Track Heat intake

I've got some pics of the intake, if someone wants to host them for me. Windows Vista once again has failed me.... Got to go out and measure the new alt brackets to see if it will work with the Procharger....

• Sponsors (?)

The newest issue of 5.0 mustangs and super fords has dyno results for the Trickflow Track Heat intake. "The real deal is, by 6000 rpm, the stock manifold drops off to around 211 hp, while Track Heats horsepower figure is about 20 horses better at the same rpm." They also said it doesnt really change the air/fuel ratio, so there is no need for a tune. This was done on a bone stock 02 GT with 236rwhp. The only negative I see is between 3400 and 4300 rpms there is a little negative gain.

Wow, moving that intake port to the back of the intake helped? On my NPI Cougar 4.6, it's like that; with the upper plenum intake on the back. I figured the upper plenum opening being in the center of the lower would be better.

Works with a Procharger! Got some coolant leak issues to take care of first, so I haven't driven it yet. I have a dyno appt tomorrow:

DSCN0636.jpg