got to put the stang away wot wot

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
columbus ohio
got to put the stang away wot wot (video)

my dad let me put the stang away for the night and also took a video for me :)

some days he can be the coolest dad in the world.

yeah and all he belt noise. that's not our mustang. that's idiots across the streets POS!

my dad said i did a good job :D

its a little dark sorry. and my cam sucks major ass. :notnice:

here yeah go its nonthing fancy. just a quick lil rev and backing in the driveway. :D i enjoyed all 35 seconds of it :D

http://media.putfile.com/me-putting-the-86-away-for-the-night

• Sponsors (?)

lol, if i had a licence i'd flame you right now, but i totally know how you feel, i get all happy when i get to pull my car in/out of the garage when i wash it.

grey5.0beast said:
I have one:D but I'm not gonna flame him, it sounds good.

rub it in. its kinda like a drug once you have done it once you just cant wait till you get to do it again if you know what i mean. this is liek the 4th time in the 3 years we had had the car i have got to drive/move it.

I remember how it feels not to be able to drive so I think its cool.

I dont want to sound old, But.. the longer your around performance cars makes you realize the true power in them. That inturn teaches you that you can lose your LIFE when you over drive your capabilities.

S&B said:

I dont want to sound old, But.. the longer your around performance cars makes you realize the true power in them. That inturn teaches you that you can lose your LIFE when you over drive your capabilities.

yeah. my dad tells me something really close to that. if i play my cards right and control myself when i get my licince i will be able to get a v8 sonner then i planed

S&B said:

I dont want to sound old, But.. the longer your around performance cars makes you realize the true power in them. That in turn teaches you that you can lose your LIFE when you over drive your capabilities.

yeah. my dad tells me something really close to that. if i play my cards right and control myself when i get my licence i will be able to get a v8 sooner then i planed

smart guy you are :nice:

Haha, I used to drive the 95 around my neighborhood and up the road when I was 14-15, Youd always hear me miss a gear or somethin, cuz I didnt drive the thing that much, I remember I took a friend to a local gas station we have here, when I was 15(no parents) and we were scared out of our minds, cuz I was haulin azz up the road and at the time I didnt realize that a 5.0 had that much powa. Now I have one thats way faster, and I refuse to drive it in the rain, it scares the piss out of me, I can spin 1-4 so easy, scared a few friends doing that!! LOL

Josh

was that you I saw pushing it? haha jk, sounds good. I remember what it was like when I was young and my dad would let me drive all his 67 shelbys, and 67 coupes, it was the coolest thing in the world.

i would break his balls on this one but i was the same way at 14, only i was thrilled jus to drive my moms sticksfhit 85 subaru wagon! hahaha now its like unless the car is real fast or jus really nice you practically have to take corners at 100 mph to get me excited anymore. i think ryans dad is teaching him the right way, no overexposure and makin him appreciate cars by having to work on them and going through all the aggravation instead of jus being handed the keys to a pristine 5.0 when he gets his liscense. when i was in hs that happened a few times with classmates, in 2 weekends their cars would be in the junkyard.