Grabber Blue

ry94stang50

Jun 21, 2013
Brick, NJ
Im going to start body work and paint soon. I'm not really sure what color I want to do. The stock color is NA and it looks good with my black vert top. Or Im thinking some kind of blue mayne two toned top half is black. Bottom I'm kind od thinking od grabber blue thag color is amazing. Any other blues you guys would go good with the two toned?

• Sponsors (?)

I love the grabber blue on the new mustangs..... not sure I would like it on an older one. Give it a shot though. Paint a few body panels to see if you like it

I don't think its feminine at all. Infact I like it so I'm gonna go for it. Even if it is I don't care lol. I'm going to have to do it on a computer at work to see what it looks like with black on the top. Maybe another color pin stripe to break it up a bit more. with another hood, front bumper and spoiler its going to look good. Plus theres not too many sn95s that color I know american muscle has one and it looks awesome.

Lol sorry guys I was being a little bitch. Was in a bad mood. Did they ever have 94/95s as police cruisers? I do the graphics on all the local police depts fleet. And I stole a police interceptor badges and I want to put them on my car as a joke lol

Yeah I do like the factory color a lot. Its also an option def want to do a two toned paintjob. And I think black and the green I have now would look good too. Maybe throw a silver pinstripe between the two colors. And maybe do a hevier mettalic flaketoo nothing crazy but I want alittle more mettalic.