Grand Theft Auto 4 Fox body?

In the 1/4 no, but on a road course it'll humiliate even a new Evo or STi with a few minor suspension upgrades (basically urathane bushings) and good tires. They didn't make enough torque to run what i'm running in the 1/4 but on the highway from a roll or something like that it would definitely be close, no contest at all in the corners. My Merkur is probably putting down around 190-200hp, maybe 240tq. The US cars came with an open diff IRS rear end so they're really not suited for drag racing.

There's a guy local to me who auto crosses one and he's got race rubber 275/17's all around and that car hooks so hard in the corners that it almost tips on 2 wheels if he's not careful.

wanna run my gs-t? 18psi of intercooled boost baby!!! its got about $200 worth of work and it traps at 97-99mph it trapped at 95 with a f'd boost controller and making around 13psi with lots of boost creep..

but the 2.3's are fun, a good t3/t4, ported head/intake, and a big ic will make really good power for the money..

• Sponsors (?)

Does it weigh like 10 pounds? I love underdog cars like that.

According to the curb weight on the door sticker, the XR weighs 29xx lbs, but the 'stang is down to 2880 so not only does the stang make more power but it still weighs less. If i put some suspension bits on it, it probably would out handle it too. But, that's the beauty of the Fox Mustang :D

As for running the GS-T, i'd have to be a ricer about it and run from a roll, it's got nothing from a stop and takes boost to get moving...but we're not allowed to talk about that stuff on here so i'll leave it at that :p

Like i said i'd take it to the track, but with the rear end being an IRS, open diff, rare as a unicorn and not built for drag racing....it's safer not to. I probably will someday but i won't launch it hard so it really won't show what it can do in the 1/4. It's not gonna hook with a one wheel peal on street tires either way.