Expired Gray tweed seats and black tweed seats 93 style hatchback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeptj13

Mar 21, 2009
I have 2 sets of front seats. And 1 set of rear. All tweed. One set of fronts need cleaned and the driver seat has a small hole on the left bolster. That's the back section. The pass seat has the headrest but it looks like something was sitting own it so its a little mushed. This is set 1. I want $75 for them. Not sure what exact year they are from but i think its 91-93. The other set of fronts is clean but the driver seat has some wear on the left bolster and I fixed the lean on it. I want $100 for these. They are out of a 93 lx. They are the gt style. And the rear is also out of the same lx. Theirs is almost mint with one cig hole burn on the pass bottom. It was there when I bought the car. I want $75 for these. I will not ship. I am located in landisville pa. A few miles west of lancaster. Sorry I do not have pics. If you email me I can sent them. [email protected]. I also have an all but mint set of black seats out of a 93. These are also tweed. The car had 50,000 miles on it when they were removed. With power dr track. Make offer on these. I will consider offers on all seats.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.