Great quote from another forum

• Sponsors (?)

Eh, I'd be proud to drive pretty much any 9 second ride. I think that quote is just what you tell yourself after you get your ass handed to you by "rice". :D

Seriously though, last time I was at the track test & tune, I was in line behind a 10 sec turbo'd S2000. He was shooting for 9s, IIRC. I wouldn't call him gay, especially if you saw that thing launch!

Eh, I'd be proud to drive pretty much any 9 second ride. I think that quote is just what you tell yourself after you get your ass handed to you by "rice". :D

Seriously though, last time I was at the track test & tune, I was in line behind a 10 sec turbo'd S2000. He was shooting for 9s, IIRC. I wouldn't call him gay, especially if you saw that thing launch!

Heck yea! The S2000's are badass...down here there is a red one with a black hardtop that runs 8's or faster...I haven't seen it run in a few months. The thing is friggen bad! Has an awesome rake with the slicks in the back. :nice: lol

I guess I've been lucky, 23 years of racin, never had my ass handed to me by any sorta Honda. I guess I'm just old too, no matter what you do to it, how much $ thrown at it, or how fast it goes, its still a Honda. It can go to work, or get the kids, or to the mall better than most Mustangs, cuz it'll always starts and who cares when it gets door dinged or drinks spilled all over in it. Thats what my Camry is for too. But it ain't for what hot rods do:nonono:, and never will be- or I'd be on a Honda site. I'm trying to imagine getting that same excited feeling when my neighbor starts his 68 Road Runner, or when I fire up my little old 5.0 and know it never happens when I see or hear some fart canned sewing machine, does't matter what it does.

There is a shop around here with an LS7 an a 200 shop on it. Low 6 second( 1/8th) car!

Unfortunatly...a lot of owners are douches. In fact, I am even getting sick of the ones in mustangs too.

Couldnt agree more.

i'd actually call that a "hott-a-wad" not hot rod :p

ROR
ror.jpg