Greetings from Hattiesburg,MS........

Hello, and morning folks! 1st of all, I would like to say thank u for having me aboard to your very well laid out, and highly informational Board here at Stangnet. Obviously, I’m new here but certainly not new to Foxbodys. I’ve been extremely involved with these cars since the early/mid 90’s. I’m in love with the LX Hatchys and 93 Cobra’s. I’m on my 2nd Hatch now and never plan on getting rid of it. I’m a Expert Mechanic Technician and Restorer. I love taking any car that is unique in its kind. Especially, Foxbodys and rebirthing them into my special car. I specialize in Turbocharged cars minus Diesel’s. Mechanical & Electrical, I don’t feel there’s a lot I don’t know about Foxbodys. As far as anything I don’t know this Board certainly has. As just combing and lurking in the shadows prior to joining. I must say that this Board has invinite amount of information & knowledge to share. As I said, I’m on my recently bought 2nd Foxbody that’s undergoing a huge transformation from top to bottom and back to front. It’s a virtually bone stock 87 LX Hatchy, 5spd, 139K, adult owned, manual EVERYTHING, no sunroof, and via vin # I was told from previous owner who works at a Ford Dealership. This car came with 3.55’s and had no factory A/C. I need to run Vin # myself and verify this to be fully accurate though. So there u have it folks! Once again! Thanks for having me!

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet
one of the best investments would be a marti report, the vin and door sticker will give you limited info, join us in the fox forums and start a thread and document your work. With pics of course.

Reactions: 1 user