Greetings to all, new Stangnet member but not new to Mustangs

Current project: '91 Mustang LX vert, 2.3 auto, slowly gathering pieces for 5.0/auto swap. I have done the v8 swap before, roughly 10 yrs ago. Are their any links or a master list of everything that is needed? I am also searching for a v8/auto donor car.

• Sponsors (?)

Alot of work to be done. I think maybe you could consider an alternative path. V8 Foxbody convertibles in either LX or GT trim are not rare at all. And in many cases they can be had for a decent price if you dont mind a car that needs a little work. If a V8 convertible is your desired end goal, it's probably less hassle and less money to start with a V8 vert to begin with. You can still use some parts form the 4cyl car and sell off others. Just an idea to ponder

Alot of work to be done. I think maybe you could consider an alternative path. V8 Foxbody convertibles in either LX or GT trim are not rare at all. And in many cases they can be had for a decent price if you dont mind a car that needs a little work. If a V8 convertible is your desired end goal, it's probably less hassle and less money to start with a V8 vert to begin with. You can still use some parts form the 4cyl car and sell off others. Just an idea to ponder
Thanks, I know what I'm getting into and I enjoy the journey. If I had the money I would have bought a V-8 car, but since I have a fresh 5.0 on the stand and an AOD sitting next to it, I went this route.