Greybeast....I cut the bumper...wanna see?

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Well I did the cobra install and honestly I couldn't be happier with the part from Blue Oval Industries. The part is just simply ready to paint..no prep required and just damn good quality, for the price you couldn't ask for more IMO. While I was at it I decided it was time to rid the car of the unearned cobra badges....hope you like the pics :)
fontone.jpg

fronttwo.jpg

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Camera is a little too forgiving..the insert is not really molded just appears to be but still a nice look. Mansonozz..Dave if you read this thanks for the encouragement I trusted your input and you were right again.

Camera is a little too forgiving..the insert is not really molded just appears to be but still a nice look. Mansonozz..Dave if you read this thanks for the encouragement I trusted your input and you were right again.

:nice:

What's that white paper behind it? :scratch:

looks great...... when i bought my car it had that insert in it. then i was involved in a little accident (my dumbass rear ended a van ) when the insurance fixed it they replaced t with a stock bumper with no cut out :( it was too much of a pain to get it done at the time. again that looks pretty sweet, i wanna do that to mine just for better air flow to my i/c

I was just saying to myself how much I didnt like the front of your car the other day because of the grill. Nice move, your car is perfect now.

Thanks everyone...nice people :).

Dave honestly I'm not sure what that white is...could be the inner portion of the bumper but doesn't show in natural light???? Just flash of the camera.