griffin 31*19 water outlet wont clear the s/c

• Sponsors (?)

I just purchased an AFCO radiator and has the same problem with my Blower, so I cut the Outlet back a little and the metal piece that connected the two hoses from the Water Neck on the block to the Radiator.

You need to undue the AC bracket that secures the AC lines together. Its just in front of where the radiator goes. Then you just situate the lines into the groove so the radiator can go forward. The radiator will go far enough forward if done correctly. See pic for reference.

I'm in the same boat, only the Summit 31 x 19 I got has square ends and I don't think I can move the lines enough to clear. I test fitted it on a spare front radiator support and it's tight. May send it back and get a 29" wide one. May even fit the stock fan shroud better.

Jamie

it works!!! i had to cut half of the water outlet and a little bt from the hose... i had to reroute the airbag wires and the lights behind the condensor and the chasis (i belive it's called) bend a little bit the condensor lines but it worked out.... fired the car last night withot radiator or coolant .... we had soe probs at first because the starter couldn't turn the engine.. from what my mechanic said it was because it was "too tight" ... he turned the crank couple of times messed around for a little bit and finelly it started!!! so happy hehe almost busted a nut.. hahahaha i'll get some pics soon peace