Group Pic (Gutter and Closet Members)

MustangGurl2695

Nov 17, 2002
Easton Pa
OK, To everyone in The Gutter, and The closset, Or gaurding Closet and me....

I am making a funny group pic. Post a picture of yourself to put in this picture and we'll see what we come up with...

This should be funny, if you can't find a picture, we'll just stick a banana in your place :banana:.

• Sponsors (?)

t_chelle16 said:
And StD, STOP DROOLING!

-Chelle

Well, good Lord, girl!! what on earth do you expect with that picture??? I was sitting at my desk eating lunch when I opened this thread; when the picture popped up, I swallowed a 6" Blimpie sandwich whole! Onje of the guys on my crew was talking to me; he lost his train of thought!

By the way, I like that blue dress better than the green! :drool: :drool: :drool:

EDIT: Oh, yeah; I'll see if I can't dig up a pic and post it up. Was going to say that before, but I got distracted by a lllllllllllllegggggggggggg :drool:

Still Dreamin'

chelle sorry but i had to take some liberties with your avatar

Attachments

• chick4newone.jpg
    chick4newone.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 279
oboebrian said:
I still like this one:

newyearchickbig.gif

Ah, yes......January is a very good time of the year!

And Chelle, if I can get past the "newyearchick" (actually, that's my favorite piccie of her blonde sister :nice: ) without my eyeballs exploding; then the bikini pic shouldn't hurt me too much (honest!).

Besides, if it does; I promise to suffer in (relative) silence :p

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
Ah, yes......January is a very good time of the year!

And Chelle, if I can get past the "newyearchick" (actually, that's my favorite piccie of her blonde sister :nice: ) without my eyeballs exploding; then the bikini pic shouldn't hurt me too much (honest!).

Besides, if it does; I promise to suffer in (relative) silence :p

Still Dreamin'
Shouldn't that be "eyeball", singular, NOT plural???

Here's my pic:
attachment.php