Group Purchase: Mishimoto Radiators

please tell me your a waiter or somthing and not delivering pizza with the mustang :nono: heh. Well guys i just put on a thermastat 180degree, car seems to cool alot quicker now....not sure if im still interested now heh, ill hafta do some more thinking, so far my jobs not on strike yet either, but i just did the brakes yesterday too

Do it and me love you long time. :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

Guys, I know I am not the only one in this situation:

When it is cold my radiator drips around one of the crimps. When it is hot my car runs hot and running the A/C for anymore than a couple minutes on a 95' day means the temp gauge is climbing...

The radiator in my car is stock or a stock replacement. it is single row. the new radiator is 2 row and jsut a better design overall. So for jsut a few dollars you get peace of mind this summer...

only today and tomorrow to get in on this guys... so if you question your car at all (I have been for a while) here is your excuse to upgrade.

Update, as of right now group still needs 2 more to complete the 10 group buy by midnight tonight. Our phone receptionist, will be leaving a bit early today. If anyone is west coast, and we are closed by time you call, you can paypal us the $175.75 by midnight and ill let Tom know tomorrow:

[email protected]

please make sure you list the year/make and model and what your payment is for.

for those who got in, i ll be working on getting an updated eta on where the shipment is as far as time/transit to us. i ll post once i know 100%.

All other year/models/applications radiators and FMIC's will still get 5% off untill these arrive and the group buy purchasers officially have theirs on hand. feel free to call in and purchase those items. just mention the GB 5% offer.

Guys, I know I am not the only one in this situation:

When it is cold my radiator drips around one of the crimps. When it is hot my car runs hot and running the A/C for anymore than a couple minutes on a 95' day means the temp gauge is climbing...

The radiator in my car is stock or a stock replacement. it is single row. the new radiator is 2 row and jsut a better design overall. So for jsut a few dollars you get peace of mind this summer...

only today and tomorrow to get in on this guys... so if you question your car at all (I have been for a while) here is your excuse to upgrade.

Thats why i ordered one. My car gets too hot with the A/C on.

Just for clarification, does the GB end after the 9th or after the 10th of July?

Good question? I thought it was the 10th but the seller said midnight tonight.:shrug: On the very 1st post I said the deadline was the 10th.......................we will have to see what he says.

I had one more guy P.M. me and said he is in "Mister CMK" but I can't verify with the seller today, it's too late.

So if he's in we only need 1 more!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang:

We are so close!!!!

haha i was just pondering whether we made the deadline or not with the radiators as im about to leave for work, and i realized i already knew judging by my post from last night haha. definitely don't remember that. guess i drank too much last night? either way, this is awesome that we made it!

I got two payments yesterday:

Steven Pensinger & Chris Karpesh, that is 10 orders.

The GB ended today it was up to the 10th, which is today. It ended last night (9th) at midnight.

Like mentioned before we are still honoring the 5% off any of these products for any of the applications available, up until the Group has theirs sent out. We will be processing their additional 5% refund for the purchase of 10 units.