GT-300?

• Sponsors (?)

I got the GT 300 side stripes, because you don't see them very often as compared to racing stripes. My GT gets the looks and cool comments and, every now and then, people will come up and ask me "What is GT 300?". Just jike this thread.
I just tell them it represents the 300HP (at the crank).
Early on, I thought about adding racing stripes, but they're such a common sight these days that I'm glad I didn't.
Its nice to have something makes your car stick out of the crowd.

These are pictures of my silver GT 300s.

2046852_80_full.jpg

2046852_81_full.jpg

Nice look JT, the Silver on Redfire. I just don't like the redundant look of the "GT" on the fender. But to each their own I say. I took the factory "GT" off and replaced it with a 4.6 high performance emblem so that once I put on my GT/A emblems I will not have that redundant look.

Nice look JT, the Silver on Redfire. I just don't like the redundant look of the "GT" on the fender. But to each their own I say. I took the factory "GT" off and replaced it with a 4.6 high performance emblem so that once I put on my GT/A emblems I will not have that redundant look.

Thanks for the complement. :nice:
Yeah. I've seen other Stangers replace their GT emblems with other ones, such as 4.6 or S197, and they look cool.
It must be really easy to take them off so I may do that sometime later on.
Post some pics once you get yours done.

Yeah, It may be awhile now however to get the whole thing done. I need at least 48 hours with the temp above 45 for the vinyl to cure right. I have thought about just going ahead and putting the emblems on, but I want them to line up with the stripes. Darned winter...