GT 500

• Sponsors (?)

helty said:
It can happen to anyone, at least you've got a damn good excuse :nice:
:Word:
I'll be the first to admit of saying something stupid--what fun is life if you cannot laugh at yourself? ;)

I'd pimp a GT500 in a heartbeat. I'd take a Challenger, too, when (if) they make it.

svttech76 said:
My boss got his letter a few days ago that says he is getting one automaticly if he orders it.. well he did order his gt500 red/white stirpes convertable.. and get this.. he is getting D plan pricing.. not only that but his car does not count toward how many the dealer I work for is getting. Plus one last thing his insider at ford is supposedly getting his own car and my bosses car's glove box signed by shelby himself.

pays to know people in high places huh... His car is going to be purchased directly from ford, it's only being delivered to my work. he was showing off this letter today.

And before you ask there is not a chance in hell I can get this deal for me or anybody else. Many things came toghter just right for him to get this deal. the fact he is a 2004 cobra lease holder guarnteed him the car. and somebody he knows high up got him the speical pricing and hopefully the glove box signing.

When he gets his car I will snap some pics.

LUCKY! my dealerships always thinking of how to make an extra buck, so they wouldnt sell something cheap to any of their employees.

as for D plan and blue oval? our dealership shows no gratitude toward employees helping the dealership get blue oval. so blue oval can kiss my ass. if an inspector for blue oval asked me something, id brush them off on purpose. your boss must possess some power to get this car via D plan.

d90212 said:
LUCKY! my dealerships always thinking of how to make an extra buck, so they wouldnt sell something cheap to any of their employees.

as for D plan and blue oval? our dealership shows no gratitude toward employees helping the dealership get blue oval. so blue oval can kiss my ass. if an inspector for blue oval asked me something, id brush them off on purpose. your boss must possess some power to get this car via D plan.

he did not get it thru my work, he got it directly from ford. I will take some pics when his car arrives. I hope the shelby sig works out for him too. that part is still iffy.

and yes he is friends with some high up's at ford.

here is a pic of the GT500 it was in the S197 talk forum\
GT500.jpg

:hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2:

Attachments

• GT500.jpg
    GT500.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 67