GT/CS - GT500 rear bumper pics needed

• Sponsors (?)

I'm curious to see what this would look like as well. Because waxing the bumper is a bitch when you have to deal with that black plastic. You don't want to get wax on it!

The flip side though is with the California Special Front, keeping the back difuser black makes it look symetrical. So I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to paint it if you have the CS Front also. Unless of course you plan on painting it as well.

I'm curious to see what this would look like as well. Because waxing the bumper is a bitch when you have to deal with that black plastic. You don't want to get wax on it!

The flip side though is with the California Special Front, keeping the back difuser black makes it look symetrical. So I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to paint it if you have the CS Front also. Unless of course you plan on painting it as well.
I have a take-off from a GT500,and yes the wax is a beeouch to get off. I also added the V-6 side skirts and CS front bumper cover.

Attachments

• HPIM0309.jpg
    HPIM0309.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 180

I'm going with a Roush Front End so I think the diffuser style rear painted to match would probably look good but I just can't seem to find someone that has pics of that.

That looks real good Poco but your rear bumper is two color. I was looking for someone that decided to paint the whole bottom the color of the car.