gt to a termi motor swap

ok so have a 2003 gt and want to put a 04 03 cobra motor in. what should be done to the cobra motor if i want to run like a 2.8l liquid cooled kenne bell? Just giving me a project plan, dont have the money right now so give me all your sujestions.

• Sponsors (?)

ok so have a 2003 gt and want to put a 04 03 cobra motor in. what should be done to the cobra motor if i want to run like a 2.8l liquid cooled kenne bell? Just giving me a project plan, dont have the money right now so give me all your sujestions.

Option A: Sell your car and buy a cobra
Option B: Bolt on a KB turn up the boost and build a new motor
Option C: That cobra swap you want to do will cost ALOT and you will need to be experienced in wiring and other good stuff.

A and B are the only options you really should consider and option A is the easiest option.

The 03/04 cobra motors are nice, but I would never buy one used, unless it's a smoking good deal. Most people ask between $2,500-$3,000 just for the short block. It's a good short block, but you are still paying that much money for something used and abused, plus it has cast pistons.

If your talking about doing a long block swap, you will end up with a ton of money, in yet a stock short block.

I would look at building your short block, some MHS heads and cams, and a Kenne Bell 2.6. It will be cheaper than the route your talking about, make just as much power, and the short block will be brand new and be good for more power.