Gt350: Where Are The Mods?

MakemFast

Oct 25, 2017
Hello Everyone,
This is my first post on Stangnet, I look forward to being part of the online community. I figured people here would have some updated information on mods.. First, I was looking at the GT350 and the F-150 Raptor (currently Fiesta ST owner) I was going to build an Raptor at the dealership but keep seeing people talking about the GT350 and how rewarding it is to drive. My main concern (maybe not the right word) is that with 2018 GT around the corner is the GT350 still viable? I don't see any performance Mods for the GT350 (or really for the Raptor) which kind of sucks. I have a hard time believing there isn't any room left in that motor for HP.

Does anyone know if there are some mods coming soon, like a stage 1 power pack?

• Sponsors (?)

First thank you for the reply. I should have specified. I feel like there are always blowers for like $9000k plus that may blow up the engine but I was thinking more like power packs. Like air intake, tune etc. like $1300 dollar mods

First thank you for the reply. I should have specified. I feel like there are always blowers for like $9000k plus that may blow up the engine but I was thinking more like power packs. Like air intake, tune etc. like $1300 dollar mods

There are plenty of options for tune, cold air intakes, some long tube headers, ect. (Lund, JLT, kooks, sct) There definetely is not as much aftermarket support compared to the regular mustang, but there is stuff out there. The car is pretty good from the factory, there is not much n/a you can do to drastically increase output, but you can massage it a little...

From what I understand the gt350 track pack needs cooling lots of cooling. Rear differential, transmission, & anything else that would heat up when running on the track.
Don't get me wrong the gt350 is one sweet pony & if I could afford one it would be in my garage only to be pulled out for car shows & mustang Rally's. Cuz it still says Shelby on it

From what I understand the gt350 track pack needs cooling lots of cooling. Rear differential, transmission, & anything else that would heat up when running on the track.
Don't get me wrong the gt350 is one sweet pony & if I could afford one it would be in my garage only to be pulled out for car shows & mustang Rally's. Cuz it still says Shelby on it
It's the GT350s without the track pack that are having cooling issues on when tracked. The Track Pack incudes transmission and diff coolers. 2016 owners who selected the Tech Pack which does not include any of that are having issues when they track their cars. They heat up and go into limp mode, A group of owners have filed or are planning to file a class action suit. Ford claims there is no issue, but has made said colors standard regardless of how the car is equipped, so....