Gt40P headers search for SN95???

• Sponsors (?)

BBK Unequal Length Shorties work with 90 degree plug wires and a header spark plug socket and an offset wrench. I have them on my 95. For extra protection you can put a ceramic boot on cyl 7.

FMS did not make a "P" header for 94/95. If you are not running EGR then you can run fox headers.

BBK 1 3/4 Longtubes have even better clearance for what I've read on countless gt40p head posts.

MAC makes a very expensive p header aswell.

Hi guys,

I am searching some GT40p shorty headers for my 94 Gt did someone know where to find something to work on my P head.

thanks!
Hi,
I wanted to share my experience since I spent a lot of time on these boards looking for answers. I have a 1967 Mustang with a 302 and a AOD transmission that we just put GT40"P" heads on. After going through different headers I finally found a set of headers that work!!! Sanderson Headers FF3GTS-SEC that I purchased from Summit. On Summit's web page they don't acutally list the GT40P heads, but if you go to Sandersons Web Site they say they fit and they DO!! Look at the pictures I've attached. I hope this helps somebody else, I sure struggled..

Attachments

• Passenger Side GT40P Heads and Headers (2).jpg
    Passenger Side GT40P Heads and Headers (2).jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 949
  • Drivers Side GT40P Headers (2).jpg
    Drivers Side GT40P Headers (2).jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 1,048