Gt40p I take setup

DKr71

Oct 7, 2019
Jacksonville, AL
So I have installed a Gt40p upper and lower on my 95. I have vacuum lines I’m not sure about how to relocate and was wondering if anyone has a diagram on that. And if anyone else has done this how did your car run without computer reprogramming? I’m to the point of going back to my stock intake now ha.

• Sponsors (?)

If you just install the intake and nothing else then a tune shouldn’t be necessary.

Big line to the vacuum tree, another big line goes to the pcv valve. Really you can route the vacuum hoses wherever you want, long as they are connected to the vacuum. If you search “explorer intake mustang vacuum diagram” on google you can find all kinds of pictures.

The most important part is that vacuum ports don’t get left open, make sure they are capped off.

Reactions: 1 user
We have another thread here with a guy with a similar set-up. You probably read it. He thinks something is missing with his power. You have a classic set up. Plus you have the rumble of the B-Cam that isnt heard of as much as years ago. Whats your opinion of your cars quickness. Welcome to Stagnet.