Guess What I'm Gonna Fire Up Tuesday...(LONG)

• Sponsors (?)

Oh yeah well mine............................just kidding.

Mine is actually running right...you still have to get it running on all 4 by replacing the cam and followers (which I already did) ;)

lol sounds like the gong show my neighbors head gasket replacement in his berreta turned into. Well since we had the heads off I ported the snot out of them then went to town on those POS exhaust manifolds :notnice: (I tried my best) ha ha anyway long story short the car is auto and we gave up too much low end power but gained TONS of top end pull too bad the POS 2.8 isnt a rev happy engine so it just starts to really pull around 4k then it runs out of breath at like 6k GRRRR oh well not like we were gona spend any money on things that would make it rev better like valve springs cam and headers for that **** pile. Ha ha stupid chevy.

SPEED FREAK said:
lol sounds like the gong show my neighbors head gasket replacement in his berreta turned into. Well since we had the heads off I ported the snot out of them then went to town on those POS exhaust manifolds :notnice: (I tried my best) ha ha anyway long story short the car is auto and we gave up too much low end power but gained TONS of top end pull too bad the POS 2.8 isnt a rev happy engine so it just starts to really pull around 4k then it runs out of breath at like 6k GRRRR oh well not like we were gona spend any money on things that would make it rev better like valve springs cam and headers for that **** pile. Ha ha stupid chevy.
yeah especialy since the oil pumps gonna fall apart soon and destroy the engine. 2.8 are best used in marine applications, as anchors.