guys with 347's post combos and RW Horse power please

• Sponsors (?)

Not sure on exact Rear wheel horsepower but using a drag math formula with my heavy car and an E.T of 12.15 I should be making around 380 RWHP give or take 10. I think my heads are the limiting factor and your AFR's will definatley work better than my heads. good luck with your stroker :nice:

On my combo? Haha I would LOVE to think so, but I'd guess more in the neighborhood of 330 horsepower(at the wheels). I'll go to a dyno in a week or two after I've had more time to play with the twEECer. Who knows, maybe I'll surprise the hell out of myself. I just don't want to assume I'm making huge power, I'd rather lowball my guess than come out disappointed.

A/4 block canfield stage 3 heads hogan intake,solid lifters,unspecified cam,t-trimw/cog belt non intercooled,one hell of a fuel system,tremic 5 at the time, made 800rwh.We are going to victor jr's stage 2 with 8,000 rpm springs and hydro cam.The other change is a built c/4 thats in the car now and changing the suspention over to an actual drag set up and a y/s trim for better boost control.The car should run a 9.0 flat around 145 or so.

This motor is one tough cookie that with 8 bent valves and a cracked head it still made 700rwh and thats at 5800 it kept cutting out before it got up to where it likes to make power which is around 7200 then, now with the new combo to 8000 it's time to have fun again.