H/C/I swap..Need help on other mods & buys

• Sponsors (?)

I am not BS anyone. I dont really care what you guys think. I know many people that run in the 11s with street driven mustangs that produce 300rwhp and weigh around 3200. I am not BS. I dont give a **** what you guys think....you are not the only ones that dont agree....but there are many that do.

it doesn't matter how many passes you made or how long you've been racing doesn't mean you know what your talking about.

Brock Blys 01 bullit has 300rwhp and runs 11.90s. It weighs around 3100

who is this and what was his trap speed???

mike keirstead said:
I am not BS anyone. I dont really care what you guys think. I know many people that run in the 11s with street driven mustangs that produce 300rwhp and weigh around 3200. I am not BS. I dont give a **** what you guys think....you are not the only ones that dont agree....but there are many that do.

Where are all these people that back you up, none of them have replied in this thread yet.

mike keirstead said:
Check this out....its a guy from hardcore50.com..he has 330 rwhp and weighs 3000.
He ran an 11.09@122 in the video..................

So much for it being BS huh.
http://www.angelfire.com/de2/fastmustangs/video/rich1109.mpg

Its funny how 300rwhp now goes to 330rwhp and a stock 3300lb stang goes to 3000lbs, Now your changing your story to make yourself sound right, like stated above just give it up.

You guys are making me laugh.:rlaugh:

HAHA seems like you could kill each other. Go to www.flowtechinduction.com and look at the customers. That red cobra has like 325rwhp and runs 11.90's in street trim with slicks. Email Ed Curtis and ask him if it is possible to go high 11's with 300rwhp in a 3200lb car. I will bet money he says "yes its possible".

Dave

bmo37 said:
it doesn't matter how many passes you made or how long you've been racing doesn't mean you know what your talking about.

Brock Blys 01 bullit has 300rwhp and runs 11.90s. It weighs around 3100

who is this and what was his trap speed???

He is on the NMRA modular circuit...it runs 11.90 NA and low 10s on the bottle.

You guys should check out that thread i posted....maybe you will beleive me.

hey just to poke the fire a bit more, do not forget you can have all the horsepower in the world but torque is the thing that backs you up, now some people will have 300 HP but only like 275 or torque but if you flatten out the curve and give it more torque it will move like no tommorrow, what we are really trying to do when we mod our cars is give it a higher flattened curve not one with a massive peak. So there are ALOT of variables that we could argue and both are right in their own repects but is it really gonna help us decide the orginal question of this post? I think not, let it go you guys both seem to be smart and hard headed(the worst combo) so am i,and as I know it will get you nowhere fast. So drop it and answer some more posts, your skills are better used elsewhere on this website.