H&R Springs ......

• Sponsors (?)

Race springs are stiffer and the ride height is lower. I would recommend the Sport Springs for dual use. A couple of my buddies have them on 03 Cobras and they look good and still ride decent. They are pretty low but it all depends on what you want.

I have the H&R race, although stiffer than the Sport, not a huge difference. I also went with the Bilstein's when I had my '01... can't go wrong with those. Nice street/track combo.

You also should consider a set of caster/camber plates once the car is lowered so you can get your alignment right.

see mods below, can't complain, except for bumpsteer and balljoints. Do it once and do it right. But saying that we all have our own tastes. it does sit pretty low though, but I don't scrape on much. I would be nervous with a sportline drop though. Good luck

Sports.

wingless12.jpg

jordanvraptor said:
Race springs are stiffer and the ride height is lower. I would recommend the Sport Springs for dual use. A couple of my buddies have them on 03 Cobras and they look good and still ride decent. They are pretty low but it all depends on what you want.

Actually, if you look on H&R's website, you'll see that the sport and race springs for the Cobra have equal drop: 1.6 in front, 1.5 in rear. This still leaves quite a bit of fender gap, especially in the front. It looks just about right though.

I have the race springs with the Bilstien Cobra R shocks and it is awesome. I race and commute in my car and I wouldn't have it set up any other way. H&R recommends upgraded shocks with the race springs also (click on the "notes" column when you are checking out the springs on H&Rs website). Peace.