Hack Job's little side kick!!

SVT32VDOHC

waiting for the next hack atta
Founding Member
Nov 22, 2001
Motor City
My girlfriends little nephew loves sitting in Hack Job. They just so happened to get a used Power Wheel Jeep from a member of their family. One problem: It was pink and purple. So........I painted it with single stage yellow, left over front Hack Job, and I bc/cc the windshield frame and roll bar and headlights. I still have to paint the tires and I have so many car stickers from aftermarket parts I bought, so I'm gonna stick those on there this weekend. A Flowmaster stick is going in place of where the Dream Dazzler sticker is!! HAHA

View attachment 305154

View attachment 305155

View attachment 305156

View attachment 305157

View attachment 305158

View attachment 305159

View attachment 305160

DSC05269.jpg

I can'it wait til he sees this thing...he is gonna LOVE it!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

HAHAHA thats priceless...

Now if you have enough time, some matte black on the seats, "Chrome" paint on the rim section of the wheels, matte black tires, and such would look awesome, lol!

Thanks bro! I was thinking of putting some "chip guard" paint on tires, and painting the spokes on the wheels black too. The wheels had white stickers in them originally, but I peeled all the girly stickers off there. I have Flowmaster stickers, Centerforce stickers, BBK stickers, Summit stickers HPM stickers, and Bassani stickers, I'm gonna stick on there too.....I'll keep this updated.

He loves Hack Job too.

View attachment 305152

For sure. His Dad has a 97 Cobra vert with only 45K.

I just put a Toyo Tires sticker on the windshield frame, a Bassani Exhaist sticker, under that, a Centerforce Clutch sticker in the license plate holder, and a Summit Racing sticker where a spare tire would go. Got more at home, I'm gonna stick on there. PICS within a couple days.

Thanks ....I wanted to put some fine line tape on the car in the words of his name, but I figured what I've done is gonna really make them happy so...I'll leave it.

Next you should mod the motor with more voltage! There are guys that have changed their 12v cars to 24V and higher, it spins those wheels right away!

YouTube - 24V Powerwheels Lightning McQueen (Part 3)

more info:

PoMoFoRacing Forums - Project Lightning McKing is complete

HAHA...My Dad said the same thing, but he's only 1 year 7months old. I'm surprised he likes it as much as he does. He's a little hesitant about hitting the gas with his foot because the initial take off scares him. He will hold the pedal down with his hand and go for a mile though....:D

How the heck did i miss this!!!! Thats priceless Matt!!!!! :rlaugh:

He's going to love it when its done!!!!!!!!!!! :nice:

Thanks man. I can't wait to give it to him. Here is a shot with all the stickers I added. I put some Autometer Guages stickers where theo old Barbie stickers were, and I put a Flowmaster sticker where the "Dream Dazzlers" sticker was!! His Dad will be SO happy!!

DSC05282.jpg

DSC05283.jpg

DSC05284.jpg