Half-Life 2

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
Daytona Bch, FL
Anyone else on here play the game? It was pretty good game, liked how the levels were very interactive and were puzzles. Just wondering if anyone else thought the ending sucked? I never played the first one so I didn't really understand what was going on, but the ending was horrible crapola

• Sponsors (?)

Dude you never played the first?? Too late now since it's soo outdated, but that was the best game I ever played single player.

With that said, I really liked HL2 but it severely lacked the feeling that the first game had. And I agree that the ending was very dissapointing.

What system was the first one on? Didn't it come on the PC with Half-Life/Counter Strike combo? I think I remembered trying to play it but it was the first time I tried a first person shooter on the PC and just went straight to online play with CS.

I LOVED hl2, and also, did not play the first. I was too little, probably 10 or 11.

You guys should definitally go pick up a copy of FEAR. Scary awesome game, beat it in a week!

1105 said:
Anyone else on here play the game? It was pretty good game, liked how the levels were very interactive and were puzzles. Just wondering if anyone else thought the ending sucked? I never played the first one so I didn't really understand what was going on, but the ending was horrible crapola

welcome to ummm 2 years ago :p

1105 said:
:scratch: HL2 was just released last month.....

Release Date:
US: November 15, 2005

Half Life 2
Publisher: VU Games
Developer: Valve Software
Genre: Sci-Fi First-Person Shooter
Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
Players: 1 Player

Been out for a while.:nice:

As for the Goldeneye Source...

Cradle :drool:
water_27277.jpg

water_27276.jpg

Sorry I was talking about the HL2 for the XBox, not the PC. The PC one was released last year, making it only 1 year old, and the XBox version was released last month, and thats the one I played.

That mod looke pretty cool, but I don't have the PC version of the game.