Halloween Horror Nights

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
Daytona Bch, FL
To anyone thinking about going and haven't been yet, save your money. It was cool riding the roller coasters at night, but that was about all... Maybe if strobe lights and loud noises scare you then you might enjoy it, but if not don't be disapointed.

• Sponsors (?)

This is the one at Universal? Or Busch Gardens? Because I heard both were not worth it. They say the one at BG was scarier then the other, but the lines for rides were as long as 3 hours!!! My son wanted to take me, he got his license not long ago, and I'm afraid that the ride there w/ him would scare me more then the actual theme park itself!!!
This hurricane is scaring me more then any Halloween thing, so I think I will pass this year. Maybe considering Guavaween in Ybor City again. That's a wild place. Not sure, we will see.

This was the one at Universal. I too have heard the one at BG is a lot better, but its a 3 hour drive from my house compaired to a 1 hour drive. If anyone wants to go, get the express pass so you can go to the front of the line.

Hey what's up Zach. Yeah I went to that halloween horror night crap last year, I think the Bill and Ted comedy was the best thing. I thought it was funny watching my girlfriend scream at every little thing, what a wuss. BTW, how's the car running?? Maybe we can link up and I can check out ur car and u can get these damn dents outta my car.