HALLOWEEN!

• Sponsors (?)

StangDreamin' said:
Jeeeeeze, don't even go there - you remind me too much of the Big Blue Q! :mad:

It's 8:45PM, I've been home just a little over an hour (after the misguided end-of-the-month follies of the middle management of my employer). By the time I got here, pretty much nobody came by to Trick-or-Treat...... now we're stuck with four bags of uneaten Twix', Snickers', Three Muskteers' and Milky Way bars! :doh:

Middle Management Beast strikes again MUAHAHAHAHA!!! :nonono:

Oh and DIBS on the Three Muskteers... :flag:

65mistress said:
Middle Management Beast strikes again MUAHAHAHAHA!!! :nonono:

Oh and DIBS on the Three Muskteers... :flag:

I don't think so, Buckwheat! Those "whipped milk chocolate confectionaries" are MINE! Even though guys in your arena ultimately live or die based upon the actions of guys in my arena; you're not really foolish enough to think that I'm going to trust you, do you? :nono:
There's only one guy (lower management) that I ultimately trust in my organization; and he doesn't really like to be in the job he's in (which is why I trust him, among other reasons). ;-)

Happy late Halloween.

mehalloween0601.jpg

-Chelle

LOL. Yeah, sometimes it's like working around a bunch of drunks.

Little old lady (after lunch): I want to give the cook something.
Me: Okay, what do you want to give her?
Little old lady: HELL!!!! That's what!!! That meal was horrible!!! ::rolls off down the hall::
Me::eek: Um . . . okay . . .

Of course the same lady thinks her name is Microwave, Montana, Montclaire, Melody, MVP, various made up words, etc and orange juice is "majestic juice".

-Chelle