Halp With Engine Selection For Muh Notch!

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, so I would like to do a cool engine swap into the fox. I already build a **** ton of modulars. Those are getting old. So I was thinking, go extreme with a SBF. This time do it right, how Ive always wanted to build one. Last one I built made around 340-345rwhp, with a 306. That was a very simple engine nothing custom or crazy. So I would like for this one to do around 400 or so.

Specs:
4.125 bore
289 crank (2.85" stroke I think?)
Dome pistons (13.1)
High ports
vic jr intake.
custom cam
Make it live at 7500+

Sound do-able?

so you want to build a 307ci small block ford that turns 7500rpm? interesting idea, just not sure what you would gain compared to other combinations, other than a more favorable rod length to stroke ratio. personally i would build a 374ci small block, 4.125 bore with a 3.50 stroke so taht i could use a modified 351c crank.

so you want to build a 307ci small block ford that turns 7500rpm? interesting idea, just not sure what you would gain compared to other combinations, other than a more favorable rod length to stroke ratio. personally i would build a 374ci small block, 4.125 bore with a 3.50 stroke so taht i could use a modified 351c crank.
8.7 deck???