happy 4th of July!

cenok is family

15 Year Member
Jun 25, 2003
Norman, Ok
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC2VPYPoXhY

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:
Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!" We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

well i'm stuck at work until 1ish :nonono: but after that i'm going to shoot some guns and blow sh:t up! what's everyone doing today?

• Sponsors (?)

Your mom. :banana:

j/k :D

Work on the stang a bit. Might head into the city for the blues festival. Of course, plenty of drinkin' and blowing chit up. :flag:

i am sitting at home and they CANCELED our fireworks show in our town. duno if anyone has heard but were getting some MASSIVE flooding in my area, it rained ALOT in southeast KS and is flowing down the rivers and really causing a mess. i cant get into town, i have to drive the backway like 20 miles to get there lol. sucks ass

i am sitting at home and they CANCELED our fireworks show in our town. duno if anyone has heard but were getting some MASSIVE flooding in my area, it rained ALOT in southeast KS and is flowing down the rivers and really causing a mess. i cant get into town, i have to drive the backway like 20 miles to get there lol. sucks ass

hah damn that sucks! it kinda looks like it's going to rain here in norman. we just got like 19 straight days of rain. yesterday was the first day it didn't rain. better stay that way today, if earth know's whats good for it! :mad:

July 4th FTMFW! This has been my favorite holiday for as long as I can remember and I look forward to it every year. I just had a barbecue at my buddy's house with a bunch of friends and between me and him I think we have about 400 bucks worth of fireworks. So in my most thuggish accent I'd say "It's gonna be an all tima tonight":flag: :flag: :flag:

Went to a car show today, got an award, grilled some chicken and brats, with some ears of corn, then watched fireworks. 30 minutes into the display, rain came pouring:( Oh well, it was still a cool 4th. Back to the grindstone tomorrow though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC2VPYPoXhY

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:
Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!" We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

That is one of my favorite movie speeches....second to the one George C Scott gives in the beginning of "Patton"