Happy Birthday Helty!

• Sponsors (?)

yes, 24 years ago to the day, God said.........."****, how'd I let that one slip by?" :scratch:

thanks guys. just bombed an exam and gotta work all night, but im def gonna have a good time saturday. Expect a drunken thread around 2am :cheers:

helty said:
yes, 24 years ago to the day, God said.........."****, how'd I let that one slip by?" :scratch:

thanks guys. just bombed an exam and gotta work all night, but im def gonna have a good time saturday. Expect a drunken thread around 2am :cheers:
Happy Birthday, bro. :nice:
May you have many more. Be safe.

helty said:

So did they send a b-day broadcast on the dads? I take my birthday off every year just so they don't do that.

bluextc said:
So did they send a b-day broadcast on the dads? I take my birthday off every year just so they don't do that.
no, guess im not that special yet. But I did get a card, yesterday :rolleyes:

I sent my clear message @ 7:30, dispatch tells me to come on in. 30 seconds later......"can you head down to blah blah blah and get those DBOX's? Greg's just now going on break and it would really help him out"

10.4. :(

and the second I pull up to the first box, she gets on the radio and says "disregard that 204, he said he can get them anyway" :doh:

Happy F'n B-day :mad:

/rant. The wifey made me some hellacious chicken pot-pie (my fav) and some oreo cookie pie desert :drool: Nice way to end a crappy day. thanks for the ball busting guys, you're the best :nice: