Happy Fathers day

GREENBIOCH

Founding Member
Mar 22, 2002
In an Igloo
Well....the car's front end is totalled...the hood looks like a tee pee and the headlights pushed all the way in......I rear ended someone and in turn got rear ended by someone else. the airbags didn't deploy though?? tow truck driver said the impact missed the sensors completely...this sucks though. never been in an accident i'm 30 and this is gonna kill my insurance for sure. they just jacked my insurance rate up this year cause they pulled an abstract on me and i had 2 speeding tickets(one in 03 and one in 04) so i went from 960 a yr to 2600 a yr....i can see me selling the stang next if they actually are able to fix it cause i won't be able to afford insurance.

I thought the car would upset me, but the part that kills me is i was on my way to drop my daughter off at her mothers after spending dads day at the race horses and so i had to call her mother to come pick her up from the scene of the accident since i wasn't going anywhere quickly. Her mother comes down and acts like i was trying to kill our daughter...ask her for a ride and whatnot ad says "this isn;t her F^%$ing problem!" leaves me and my mom stranded and F's off with our 6 yr old. WOW, now i know why i divorced the selfish Bleep bleep!

Well this has been an awful day, just had to vent some...F#$%!!!:nonono:

and i woulda got some pics of the car if i had a camera on me...so you could see the horror but sorry didn't happen. although if i get some pics from the lady that hit me i'll post em up for all to see.

• Sponsors (?)

GREENBIOCH said:
Well....the car's front end is totalled...the hood looks like a tee pee and the headlights pushed all the way in......I rear ended someone and in turn got rear ended by someone else. the airbags didn't deploy though?? tow truck driver said the impact missed the sensors completely...this sucks though. never been in an accident i'm 30 and this is gonna kill my insurance for sure. they just jacked my insurance rate up this year cause they pulled an abstract on me and i had 2 speeding tickets(one in 03 and one in 04) so i went from 960 a yr to 2600 a yr....i can see me selling the stang next if they actually are able to fix it cause i won't be able to afford insurance.

I thought the car would upset me, but the part that kills me is i was on my way to drop my daughter off at her mothers after spending dads day at the race horses and so i had to call her mother to come pick her up from the scene of the accident since i wasn't going anywhere quickly. Her mother comes down and acts like i was trying to kill our daughter...ask her for a ride and whatnot ad says "this isn;t her F^%$ing problem!" leaves me and my mom stranded and F's off with our 6 yr old. WOW, now i know why i divorced the selfish Bleep bleep!

Well this has been an awful day, just had to vent some...F#$%!!!:nonono:

and i woulda got some pics of the car if i had a camera on me...so you could see the horror but sorry didn't happen. although if i get some pics from the lady that hit me i'll post em up for all to see.

mate that is terrible, most women are nothing but problems TBH!! hope ur insurance dont go up to much, and that they fix your stang so you can get back on the road!

Si