Happy Thanksgiving to All! What are your weekend plans?

chepsk8

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2001
Easton, PA
Hey all!

Everybody enjoy your Dinners tomorrow! Be Thankfull, then eat more stuffing!

My weekend will be spent putting the motor in COBRASK8, and finishing the interior aluminum. Not to mention sleeping, sleeping, left-overs, and sleeping! :rlaugh:

In spite of all the differences out there, only in America can we do what we do! :banana:

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Sponsors (?)

Tomorrow.....I'm going over the river and thru the woods :spot:to my sister's house for Thanksgiving:cheers:
I'll drive home Friday, then this weekend I'm planning on cleaning up the workshop and hopefully clearing the work bench in my basement.:nice:
Then I can start refurbishing and assembling the smaller parts (sway bar, steering box, new steering, etc.,) from "sally" I have laying about............
:banana::banana::banana:

A friend of mine is also going to help me assemble a wood frame I can do some of the larger items (fenders, doors, rear axle) on.......:nice:

Speed_Demon1965 said:
Plans for this Thanksgiving weekend:

Eat, eat, eat, sleep, then work on the Mustang. :nice:

Happy Turkey day all,, lets see as of right now tomorrow will be eating way to much , then rince and repeat, Friday I only have 2 jobs so it should be a short day if nobody breaks anything, Saturday and sunday I may get to do some insulation and sheetrock in the Garage <keeping fingers crossed> :D

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you too!!!!

I will be bringing my Pony to my new place(on friday). I haven't had the Mustang at the new place yet (since July). I was suppose to do it today but the schedule got goofed up. I wanted to hide in it tomorrow from all the freakin guests :D

Plans? Who plans anything on a holiday weekend? Actually, we're heading to my parents house in a bit, tomorrow is reserved for my '68. I have to work for half a day on saturday, then I'm going riding with a friend and his brother in law after that. His brother in law is 40 and has never ridden any sort of off-road vehicle before, so my buddy borrowed a quad for him, should be interesting. Sunday I'll be taking care of some minor house stuff, then back out to the shop!

Yes, I'm attached..

Well, Ol' Fuzz-monster, shal we start a thread on that one? Hee hee, that'll be locked fast!!!! :rlaugh:

Yes, met a very nice gal two months ago. We get along very nicely! I've even taken her to a Cobra function! going slow, have to get Mustanggurl used to another woman in my life, as she likes being in charge of the house! :bang:

chepsk8 said:
Well, Ol' Fuzz-monster, shal we start a thread on that one? Hee hee, that'll be locked fast!!!! :rlaugh:
Maybe, but as long as we keep Oz and Pak out of it, the thread won't get deleted!;):D
chepsk8 said:
Yes, met a very nice gal two months ago. We get along very nicely! I've even taken her to a Cobra function! going slow, have to get Mustanggurl used to another woman in my life, as she likes being in charge of the house! :bang:
If Deanna is "in charge" of the house, how come she won't cook, clean, mow, do laundry, etc., etc., etc.......?:scratch: