Has anybody got these rims on a fox yet?

• Sponsors (?)

ill see i can do a chop really quick..i was thinking of 2 different wheels for my fox..those are on eof them..bullets are the other and the last is the other wheels that come on the GT...

give me a few.

idk i think if they were polished they would look better?

Copyofsidegoodux3.jpg

if i am not mistaken, with the offset of the newer S197's rims, they would sit too far under the car on a fox, unless you use a spacer. personally, there are a lot of nicer looking rims out there for a fox body with a 5 lug conversion. again, it's just my opinion...

Actually, I'm pretty sure those ARE the same rims as an SAP (Sport Appearance Package) Crown Vic - same bolt circle (5x4.5") but probably a slightly deeper backspacing than on the Panther cars...

They look GREAT on a Panther, but on a Fox? Meh ... not bad, but there's a lot of better-looking alternatives to be had...

Actually, I'm pretty sure those ARE the same rims as an SAP (Sport Appearance Package) Crown Vic - same bolt circle (5x4.5") but probably a slightly deeper backspacing than on the Panther cars...

They look GREAT on a Panther, but on a Fox? Meh ... not bad, but there's a lot of better-looking alternatives to be had...

Close, but no cigar. I just compared them to my CV Sport and the spokes on the CV wheels are a little thicker and the hub area is flatter.

I also checked the offset and it is almost 3/4 of an inch deeper than the Fox or SN95 wheels are.