Has anyone dealt with or know someone at Anacortes Frontier Ford?

Red/1995/Snake

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2002
America
I'm taking a road trip Tuesday to Frontier Ford Anacortes, WA to look at a stang and want to know how they treat people. Or if someone knows anybody to talk to there. I just hate dealing with sells people who don't want to sale a car the right way or make a fair deal.

• Sponsors (?)

I lived in Skagit county for several years and a good friend of mine worked there for a year. He quit because he couldn't deal with their high pressure sales tactics. He's sold cars for years and has a built-in clientele that follows him where ever he goes. He has no use for places like that.

When you drive on the lot you will be swarmed by salesmen almost dragging you out of your car. Good luck.

I lived in Skagit county for several years and a good friend of mine worked there for a year. He quit because he couldn't deal with their high pressure sales tactics. He's sold cars for years and has a built-in clientele that follows him where ever he goes. He has no use for places like that.

When you drive on the lot you will be swarmed by salesmen almost dragging you out of your car. Good luck.

:damnit: I hate that kind of sales tactics, they hardly budge on trying to make a sale and they try to sell you things you don't need. I better bring paper work (other price offers of the same vehicle and edmunds.com qoutes) and stuff to provide them I'm not some dummy.

I bought my 98 there several years ago, unfortunately I wasn't there during the purchase. parents bought it for a grad gift (and no I paid about 10K of it myself), but when I went back there a couple years ago I looked at a car to check out if it was a manual or auto, and then got back in the car with my dad and some middle age, fake breasted bimbo sales woman was trying to get us to stay, and take it on a test drive....etc. The point is no matter where you go, all delearships will try there best to sell you the car and benefit them, it's just finding the ones which have a good balance. However I would suggest Brien Ford in Everett, my brother in law works for them and the are on a non commission salary. If you are interested ask for Brad Schell.

I had to file a complaint when they added some crap into the contract and refused to remove it until i took either a higher rate or the extras. i figured out that i could cancel the extras, so after 3 hours of haggling, i took the lower rate, and the extras, canceled them the next day, got a 1700 dollar refund from them, filed a complaint with ford corporate, and i understand that they got in trouble for that. Never go there! go to Brien or Bickford.