Has anyone dealt with?

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for all the replies. Just after I posted this I saw the post about LMR and the headlight's. Needless to say got plenty of answers in that thread.

I may not be ordering the wheels just yet though. After driving it less then 100 miles in the last 2 years I went to take it for a spin today and there is something wrong.

It will idle fine but as soon as I put gas to it it chokes and dies. Odd thing is only when it's sitting level, if it's sitting on a slope it will run fine. I'm thinking the filter came off the fuel pump and is clogging the pump up.

Any opinions?

I've never been to or bought anything from CJ's. I saw the tire and wheel combo and it just seemed easier that way and it's only 14.99 for shipping on the combo.

Either way now I have to figure out what is wrong with the car before I dump money into the wheels.

Had it running today and the fuel pressure was at 30 with the vacuum off, so I bumped it back up to 40. Then it started raining so I never got to see if it acted the same when on level ground. It runs fine on a 5-10 degree tilt no matter if it's side to side or front to back. But when it was on flat ground it would only idle.