Has anyone ever told you..

• Sponsors (?)

75stang302 said:
so it looks like the only people that dont like our cars are owner of other mustangs.you would think we could all get along

You would think, but what fun would that be?

There is no Drama without Conflict.

>There is no Drama without Conflict.

And there is no beauty without contrast. I'm with Wart, relish in the fact
that restoring and owning a 74-78 Mustang is very different than with
any other. I don't like Taurus's either but I sure see a hell of a lot of
people driving them.

d

75stang302 said:
so it looks like the only people that dont like our cars are owner of other mustangs.you would think we could all get along

Yeah I hate mustang owners like that. I got an email i think it was from the mca and it said this "1976 Cobra - this indeed was the best of an ugly era. It can be any available year or trim level in this series." It was a list of cars they wanted at this car show or something. I was offended though. Our very own MCA said that!

dmoody said:
>There is no Drama without Conflict.

And there is no beauty without contrast. I'm with Wart, relish in the fact
that restoring and owning a 74-78 Mustang is very different than with
any other. I don't like Taurus's either but I sure see a hell of a lot of
people driving them.

d

I've never seen any other car enthusiasts snub off a generation of their cars though.

I like em all.........I'm into the cars that nobody else likes. My II has a nice deep rumble.....the V6 has a nice, high pitched whine....people know I mean business either way.

Funny thing is, I've had so many people talk about my Cobra and they tell their buddies standing around them....."ya know, these cars were all fiberglass when they were made. That's not a real cobra cuz it's got rust." People like that pi$$ me off.....get the facts straight or shut yer trap. I have the body buck tag to back it up.

fastmustangII said:
Yeah I hate mustang owners like that. I got an email i think it was from the mca ..... Our very own MCA said that!

You are new to this aren't you.?

The MCA is a major reason the II has been shat on for so many years.

98CobraClone said:
I like em all.........I'm into the cars that nobody else likes. My II has a nice deep rumble.....the V6 has a nice, high pitched whine....people know I mean business either way.

Funny thing is, I've had so many people talk about my Cobra and they tell their buddies standing around them....."ya know, these cars were all fiberglass when they were made. That's not a real cobra cuz it's got rust." People like that pi$$ me off.....get the facts straight or shut yer trap. I have the body buck tag to back it up.

a II made out of fiberglass? riiiight

Wart said:
You are new to this aren't you.?

The MCA is a major reason the II has been shat on for so many years.

I am not a member of the MCA, I'm in a club in tulsa that is associated in some way with them. I knew that just recently they started allowing the II membership. Which I think is pretty wrong. If our own club doesnt accept us, then who else would?

fastmustangII said:
... I knew that just recently they started allowing the II membership. ..... If our own club doesnt accept us, then who else would?

Thats pretty much the justification other Mustang owners have used for years.